Paper I :
200 marks Duration : Two Hours
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian national Movement
- Indian and World Geography: Physical, social, economic geography of India and World
- Indian Polity and Governnance: Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj , Public Policy, Rights issues
- Economic and Social Development: Sustainble development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social sector initiatives.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity, Climate Change,- that don’t require subject specialization.
- General Science
Paper II : 200 marks (Duration 2 hours)
- Interpersonal skills including communication Skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and Problem solving.
- General mental ability
- Basic Numeracy (Numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) dat
- Interpretation Skills (Charts, Graphs, tables, Data Sufficiency Class X Level)
- English language Comprehension Skills.
Official Link : http://persmin.gov.in/WriteReadData/SV/13018_4_2008-AIS-1.pdf