● Barley—U.P., Rajasthan, Bihar, Punjab and Haryana.● Cardamom—Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
● Cashewnut—Kerala, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Goa and Odisha.
● Coffee—Karnataka, Tamil Nadu (Nilgiri Hills) and Kerala.
● Cotton—Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Punjab, U.P., Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh.
● Gram and Pulses—U.P., Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Maharashtra and Karnataka.
● Ground nut—Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
● Jute—Asom, West Bengal, Bihar and Odisha.
● Maize—U.P., Bihar, Punjab and Rajasthan.
● Rice—West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Tamil Nadu, U.P. and Odisha.
● Rubber—Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andman and Nicobar.
● Saffron—Jammu and Kashmir State.
● Sugarcane—U.P., Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Bihar, Haryana, Punjab and Gujarat.
● Tobacco—Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, U.P., West Bengal, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka.
● Wheat—U.P., Punjab, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra.